RESOURCES FOR VETERANS
Georgia Crisis Hotlines
- GA CARES Warm Line: 1-844-326-5400
- Peer2Peer Warm Line: 1-888-945-1414
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
- The Crisis Text Line - Free text line that serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to 24/7 support and information via texting. Text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA or Canada, anytime, about any type of crisis.
National Crisis Hotlines
- Veterans Crisis Line - 1-800-273-8255
- National Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
- Stop A Suicide Today - Helpful website that provides suicide prevention information for someone experiencing suicidal thoughts, their friends, and family.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255 - This national lifeline provides free confidential support 24/7, 365 to anyone who is suffering from a mental health crisis that involves thoughts of suicide.
- In The Rooms - Resource for finding virtual Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings 24/7.
- Detox Local - Guide to finding a drug and alcohol detox center for veterans.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse - Helpful suggestions and resources on finding addiction treatment centers for friends or family members struggling with addiction.
- The Summit Wellness Group - Comprehensive resource guides on topics like Georgia community support, suicide prevention, overdose prevention, and more.
- The Georgia Overdose Prevention Project - An advocacy and prevention organization that provides information on Georgia's amnesty laws when it comes to helping an overdose victim as well as providing free naloxone kits to Georgians through the mail.
Military to Civilian Resume
Senator Rhett's Newsletter
Next Page >>